Principal & Director of Client Experience & Development
Nicole leads Gresham’s client experience and development efforts. In this capacity, she is responsible for developing and enhancing client relationships and driving the firm’s marketing strategy. Nicole draws on over 30 years of experience serving as an attorney and senior executive in trust, investment, wealth management and family office advisory firms, and as a personal advisor to wealthy individuals and families.
Prior to Gresham, Nicole served as an Executive Vice President of the PNC Financial Services Group and as the Managing Executive of Hawthorn, PNC Family Wealth. Previously, she served as Director of Fiduciary Services at Hawthorn and provided wealth management advice to ultra-high net worth clients. Nicole began her career in the advertising industry with D’Arcy Masius Benton and Bowles in New York City. As the daughter of family business owners, early in her career she assumed responsibility for managing the family’s restaurant, jazz club and real estate business, also located in New York City. Later she practiced law in high profile law firms in Philadelphia until she established and ran her own trust and estate legal practice for nearly a decade.
As a speaker and writer, Nicole addresses a broad range of financial topics, as well as her unique experiences as a black female executive in the financial industry. Nicole’s written work has been featured in Financial Advisor IQ, Philadelphia Business Journal, Advisor Magazine, and Fairygodboss.com. Her speaking engagements have included Bloomberg Radio, Financial Planning Association National Conference, the Forum for Executive Women among others.
Nicole has been actively involved over the past 30 years in community projects and issues affecting the underserved in the areas of education, legal advocacy and social justice.
- B.A., Communications, University of Pennsylvania, Annenberg School of Communications
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Member and Leadership Symposium Co-Chair of the Forum of Executive Women
- Board Member and Finance Committee Chair of The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Board Member and Investment Committee Member of The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Truly Rich, An Insider’s Guide to Emotional and Financial Wealth, 2021
- Viewpoint: When it’s Hard to Speak, Find the Courage to Listen, Philadelphia Business Journal, February 2021
- Stewarding Family Well-Being And Financial Well-Being Through Generations, Advisor Magazine, November 2019
- Slow Down and Listen When Clients Come into Wealth, Financial Advisor IQ, 2018
- Philadelphia Business Journal, Power Women in Finance, 2019
- Financial Planning Magazine, Top Ten Women in Asset Management Awards, 2018
- American Banker, Five Leaders Who Made a Big Impact and Fast, 2017
- Barron’s Penta Magazine, Family Lessons Learned, featured article, 2017
- Philadelphia Business Journal, Minority Business Leader Award, 2016
- Savoy Magazine, Top Influential Women in Corporate America, 2016
- Profiles in Diversity Journal, Women Worth Watching, 2016
- Private Asset Management Magazine, 50 Most Influential Women in Private Wealth, 2016