Ryan works closely with a limited number of families overseeing the integration of Gresham’s wealth planning and investment management solutions. Ryan leverages his extensive experience working with complex families to implement strategies that meet the family’s long-term objectives. Whether integrating the next generation, or generating returns through Gresham’s resilient approach to investment management, Ryan takes the time to distill these complexities down to what matters.
Prior to joining Gresham Partners, Ryan was an advisor with JMG Financial Group and a Vice President within JPMorgan Private Bank. Before that, he spent most of his career within two separate single-family offices.
- B.B.A., Accounting and Finance, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- M.S., Finance, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Chartered Financial Analyst®
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Board of Directors (2008-2017, 2019-2022) and Member, CFA Society of Milwaukee
- Personal Interests: Golf, cycling and raising two sons to become honorable young men