Gresham’s Fiduciary Advisory Services provide families objective counsel that helps them:
- Define and integrate the roles of trustees, trust advisors and protectors, beneficiaries, executors, guardians and other fiduciaries.
- Establish a process for appointing successors.
- Identify, select, monitor and, when necessary, replace trustees and other fiduciaries.
- Consider and, if appropriate, establish a private trust company.
David Colton, Principal and Advisor
Wally Head, Principal and Vice Chairman
- Wealth managed more professionally and consistently.
- Improved intra-family relationships regarding the preservation and use of wealth.