Principal & Advisor
With over 35 years in the investment management field, Lee draws upon her deep and varied experience to provide creative, tailored solutions that help her clients successfully transition through key life events. Her client experience includes the sale of a large Chicago-based family business from the founder to his children, the retirement of a Fortune 500 CEO to entrepreneur status, and the successful integration of the second generation of a family into their family plan due to the untimely death of the first generation.
Prior to joining Gresham, Lee was a senior vice president at Bessemer Trust and a vice president at Brown Brothers Harriman, responsible for leading some of the firm’s larger client relationships. She began her career at The First National Bank of Chicago in the Trust and Probate Department. In addition to her advisory duties at Gresham, Lee manages Gresham’s delivery of private travel management services. Through her efforts as an associate member of the Donors Forum, Lee is also charged with growing Gresham’s relationship with Chicago’s philanthropic community.
- B.A., Economics, University of Michigan
- M.B.A., Finance, Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management
- American Bankers Association National Trust School
- Wealth Management Advisory Board, DePaul University
- Personal Interests: Mountain lover and frustrated macaron baker