Partner & Advisor
With over 35 years in the investment management field, Lee draws upon her deep and varied experience to provide creative, tailored solutions that help her clients successfully transition through key life events. She has a special focus on working with women.
Her client experience includes the breakup of a large family office, multi-year planning and gifting in anticipation of the sale of a private firm, introduction to family wealth and structure and education of G2 to prepare for future responsibilities and structuring a foundation to ensure family harmony.
Prior to joining Gresham, Lee was a senior vice president at Bessemer Trust and a vice president at Brown Brothers Harriman, responsible for leading some of the firm’s larger client relationships. She began her career at The First National Bank of Chicago in the Trust and Probate Department. In addition to her advisory duties at Gresham, Lee manages Gresham’s delivery of private travel management services.
- B.A., Economics, University of Michigan
- M.B.A., Finance, Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management
- American Bankers Association National Trust School
- Wealth Management Advisory Board, DePaul University
- Personal Interests: Hiking in the Mountains, English Mystery Novels, baking (anything really!) and the NYT Spelling Bee