Partner & Portfolio Manager
Joe is a senior member of Gresham’s Investment Team and a member of its Investment Committee, serving as a Portfolio Manager for its marketable strategies investment partnerships. Joe uses his research, analytical and trading experience to identify, evaluate and help select compelling investment strategies and managers on a global basis. His background in quantitative modeling was instrumental in developing the firm’s manager due diligence process and risk monitoring framework. Joe has experience in all aspects of Gresham’s investment platform, including overseeing all back-office functions of the firm’s investment partnerships.
Prior to joining Gresham, Joe was a vice president in the Private Banking and Investment Group at Merrill Lynch, developing asset allocation, portfolio construction and manager selection strategies for the firm’s largest advisory groups.
- B.S., Finance, University of Denver
- M.B.A., Finance and International Business, University of Michigan Business School
- Chartered Financial Analyst®
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst®
- Member, CFA® Society of Chicago
- Personal Interests: International travel, enjoying the mountains and reading non-fiction