Partner & Investment Officer
Steve is a senior member of Gresham’s Investment Team and a member of its Investment Committee, serving as an Investment Officer for its marketable strategies investment partnerships. Steve plays a lead role in the sourcing and evaluation of prospective investments, as well as the ongoing monitoring of existing investments. He developed a framework and evaluated the systems to help the Investment Team qualitatively and quantitatively monitor and analyze holdings, attribution, exposures and risk factors for the marketable securities partnerships, active and prospective managers.
Steve joined Gresham in 2005, working on the Operations Team in various capacities before joining the Investment team in 2008. Prior to Gresham, Steve worked as an investment accountant at William Blair & Company and as a financial analyst at STRATTEC Security Corporation.
- B.B.A., Finance and Accounting, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- M.B.A., Finance, DePaul University
- Chartered Financial Analyst®
- Member, CFA® Society of Chicago
- Personal Interests: Family, Green Bay Packers and Crossfit