Steve joined Gresham’s Investment Team in 2008, where his responsibilities have evolved from performance analytics to a broader set of investment functions, including investment research and systems evaluation for the investment team’s risk monitoring framework. Steve is actively involved in the sourcing and evaluation of prospective investments, as well as the ongoing monitoring of existing investments.
Steve joined Gresham in 2005, working on the Operations Team in various capacities. Prior to Gresham, Steve worked as an investment accountant at William Blair & Company and as a financial analyst at STRATTEC Security Corporation.
- B.B.A., Finance and Accounting, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- M.B.A., Finance, DePaul University
- Chartered Financial Analyst®
- Member, CFA® Society of Chicago
- Personal Interests: Family, Green Bay Packers and Crossfit