Matthew joined Gresham in 2022 as the Controller. He acts as the point of contact for Gresham’s tax advisors and external auditors, provides financial analysis and modeling, researches accounting issues, and maintains effective relationships with third parties.
Prior to Gresham, Matthew served as the Controller for ARCH Venture Partners, a venture capital firm, and as Senior Auditor for Crowe LLP, a public accounting firm.
- S.B.A., Finance and Accounting, University of Dayton
- B.A., with a concentration in accounting, University of Dayton
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Illinois Certified Public Accountant Society
- Personal Interests: Basketball, travel and strategy games